Just feed the Eliminator III your cartridge’s ballistic info and the scope calculates perfect holdover at your exact distance, estimates wind drift, then gives you the bright red dot of accuracy in seconds—all at the push of a button.
The built-in laser rangefinder features 1,200+ yards ranging capability. Trajectory compensation is accurate at any magnification, and the integrated inclinometer compensates for shots at any uphill or downhill angle.
The Eliminator 4-16×50 (Model #200119) has enhanced ballistic software that makes it a triple threat in the woods. Not only will it work for centerfire cartridges, but will now work on most rimfire, muzzleloader and slug guns as well.
Burris Eliminator III LaserScope Features
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; push the button and a bright-red dot shows your new aiming point
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
Built-in laser rangefinder
Push the button to instantly calculate the distance to the target. Range out to 1200 yards with a reflective target, or out to 750-plus yards with non reflective targets
Shooting up, or down, steep hills can seriously throw off your aim point. The Eliminator accounts for that.
How far do you hold over at each distance to ensure a kill shot? The Eliminator calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance for your exact cartridge.